Workshop of Master Hirabayashi
1. Master Hirabayashi makes the original form of each product with pure copper.
2. After he formed exact shape, Master Hirabayashi put pure silver foil on the surface of each product.
3. The silver foil in thickness have been finely depicted the predesigned.
4. Then Master Hirabayashi put Hakuyo (Vitreous Liquid) both side of product twice and bake in the Kirm each time. (The reason he has to put Hakuyo both side, because the balance of the thickness of the Hakuyo is not kept constant, the surface of the area is cracked at a temperature change.
5. Putting each color glass glaze which is the form of powder.
6. He will bake each color at time, so he has to bake as many as the number of color he use. Normally 7 to 10 times.
7. Then to polish the whole carefully, not cracked the surface of glass about 3 to 4 times.
8. Finish clean the boundary of the color to last.
9. All the process takes about 4 to 6 weeks.